Saturday 22 September 2007

In my neighbourhood.

In fact, right across the street from my front gate. A Graham-Paige 1928, with extended wheel base. And to say whether that was a manufacturer's option or a contemporary or latter day customisation would be just too esoteric to get into here, though certainly the sort of thing Campbell would enjoy getting into. Indeed, he attempted to get into it with the driver, who also happened to be the restorer of this magnificent piece of work, but some teenagers were to be driven to their school formal.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great car for a formal drop-off!
I myself am trying to get a friend to drive me with her dad in their (wait for it) RICHMOND WASTE GARBAGE TRUCK! (In the front area, presumably...)
THAT would be a fitting entrance to my formal at the Lismore Workers Club. Ugh, bogan fun.
Haha.

Maybe I'll rock up on horseback (Flynn the ex-racehorse for the Campbellians who have met him) but the lure of a garbage truck may prove too great.

22 September 2007 at 04:50:00 GMT-5  
Blogger spacedlaw said...

Nice cars !
The only exotic vehicles in my neighbourhood are just plain boring Ferraris...
Or tractors.

23 September 2007 at 03:01:00 GMT-5  
Blogger Eddie Campbell said...

Ha!
plain boring Ferraris!

23 September 2007 at 03:13:00 GMT-5  
Blogger spacedlaw said...

And red too...
So common!

23 September 2007 at 04:37:00 GMT-5  
Blogger James Robert Smith said...

My wallet hurts just looking at that damned thing.

25 September 2007 at 22:27:00 GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home