Monday 12 September 2011

Meanwhile in Googlescotch:

old bit from my blog:
If you have ever heard me talk, you know that I have a Scottish accent. It presents no impediment to communication whatsoever unless you have previously plied me with alcohol, after which all the sounds become exaggerated in their distinctive colourings. An 'E' becomes excessively E-ish and the same for all the other sounds, and such clarity is usually more than the human ear can withstand. While googling myself this morning I followed a link to a transcript of a talk I once gave where I am introducing 'The History of Ron Howard". I can only presume it was the History of Fom Hell.
What do you know? It's still out there:

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Michael said...

Nuts. I was hoping you had given a talk about the history of Robert E. Howard instead.

12 September 2011 at 21:39:00 GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home