Wednesday 26 October 2011

Loris Z finds a comics-themed cafe in Santaigo, Chile. From hell is an Irish coffee:



Sean Collins says let's you and him fight
Damluji argued that in treating the Orientalist art and literature of the past as just another genre to play with, Thompson ended up perpetuating some of the very stereotypes he presumably set out to subvert ... Eddie Campbell responds that Thompson’s interest in these topics...
a Tweeter comments:"I haven't read Habibi, but I can't help it: all I see here is "Insensitive Cartoonists Defend Insensitive Cartoonist."'
Tweeter, don't read the book whatever you do!

Did I ever mention that I like how they've put the Snooter over in France?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Liz up the hill said...

Oooh! I DO love the trompinoptere! Of course, it's to be expected from a language where grapefruit is pamplemousse. : )

27 October 2011 at 21:50:00 GMT-5  
Anonymous Liz up the hill said...

Oooh! I DO love the trompinoptere! Of course, it's to be expected from a language where grapefruit is pamplemousse. : )

27 October 2011 at 21:51:00 GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home