Sunday 17 July 2011

A big Spread-3

S till on the subject of that big spread, here's a photo of Pete Mullins beside the original art, taken in 1996.


Next door to that in my files I have this better photo of Pete posing as Luke Skywalker for a Dark Horse Star Wars cover from around the same time. That was for our brother of the brush and fellow Brisbane artist, Hugh Fleming. The pictures were in an interview with Hugh in a Star Wars magazine. The Pete image was very small and I've enlarged it and put it side by side with the painted figure.


I have no idea what Hugh's doing these days. Maybe he's still as busy as we all appear to have been back then
Pete's always busy doing design work for tv.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Hayley Campbell said...

I just served Pete from 1994 at Gosh just then. It was weird.

18 July 2011 at 08:01:00 GMT-5  
Blogger Dan hum said...

I just got the great 'From Hell' and am going to see if I can tell Pete Mullins drawings from Eddie Campbell's.....i'm sure I can, I think

10 September 2016 at 12:33:00 GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home